Donn Harvey, President
Ten years ago, Donn Harvey was on the other side of the staffing business. As a director of engineering responsible for growing a team, he found generalist staffing firms unable to provide the technical professionals and service he needed. So, he started his own: Protingent. Using his experience as both a research engineer and a director-level manager, Donn built his network of connections into a powerful resource for clients and a source of high-quality employment for technical professionals. He loves putting people to work and helping clients solve their problems—not to mention the challenge of constantly refining Protingent to be a best-in-class company. Donn believes in going above and beyond: truly listening to clients and proactively offering solutions—sometimes to problems they don’t even know they have. His team shares this philosophy, always going the extra mile to help clients and candidates succeed. Outside of Protingent, Donn plays bass in a local blues band and is an avid dual-sport, off-road, and adventure touring motorcycle rider.
- Strategic Advisor, 2013 IEEE International Microwave Symposium
- Past Chairman, 2002 IEE International Microwave Symposium
- Past Chairman/Board Member, IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society
- Past President, Staffing Association of Washington
- Past Chairman, American Electronics Association
- Treasurer, ArtsEast