Take the work out of finding work.
Engineers are detail-oriented to say the least. But just because you’re an engineer or IT professional doesn’t mean you have to sweat the details of getting a job. Just submit your resume and Protingent takes care of the rest. Here’s how it works:
1. Submit your resume.
2. If your skills are a good match for our clients, Protingent will engage you in a conversation where we get to know you better—your strengths, personality, and career goals. This helps us find positions that are a good fit not just for your skills, but for you as a person.
3. We’ll submit your resume when appropriate positions come up (don’t worry; we’ll get your approval before each submission).
4. The hiring manager will select candidates to interview If you’re among them, you will be invited for an interview.
5. We understand the skills and technologies that drive the success of our clients. We’ll use this knowledge to help you prepare for your interview.
6. The hiring manager lets us know which candidates they want to bring on.
7. We make you an offer of employment, including pay, benefits, and other terms. You sign a few documents and you’re on your way to your new job!
Help us help you.
We do our best to help you find rewarding, meaningful work. While you are a Protingent candidate, we kindly ask you to return the favor and help us avoid sticky situations.
Inform us within 72 hours if you take another job.
Try to prevent your resume from being submitted for the same position by Protingent and another staffing company. It happens—we understand. Just let us know if you think it’s a possibility.